TEKZIPARK (FLUSH RC2)
Smart Parking Sensor RC2
TEKZIPARK is a battery powered, Sigfox enabled smart parking sensor, that enables occupancy status updates of parking spots wirelessly to your cloud environment. This helps you to efficiently manage your parking spaces in real time.
TEKZIPARK uses radar technology to detect vehicle presence thereby providing a high degree of certainty of vehicle presence/absence.This version is suitable for under-ground installation on the parking spot.
- More than just a parking space occupancy detector. It also identifies vehicles. Enables to flag parking violations
- It is not affected by external electric and/or magnetic fields thereby providing the accuracy levels desired by government agencies.
- Backed up by magnetic sensor to detect vehicles, thereby providing redundancy and fallback mechanism.
- IP68 rated and built to prevent dust and water ingress and rugged built to withstand heavy vehicular load.
- Firmware upgrades can be completed over-the-air, eliminating time-spent unmounting/remounting the device
- Powered by an ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit processor with FPU, 64 MHz
- Polycarbonate body. Flame retardant and UV stabilized. Suitable for high temperature conditions.
- 150mm diameter, 33mm height
Get your hands on it!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.