TEKZIPARK integrates RADAR technology
TEKZITEL now integrates RADAR technology for detecting the availability of parking spaces into TEKZIPARK. This has been aimed towards meeting the growing demand for greater precision and accuracy of occupancy detection.
The new dual-tech TEKZIPARK Sensor even further enhances the stability and detection accuracy for both off-street and on-street parking bays, this is due to the newly integrated low power RADAR sensor (Chipset is FCC certified) working along with the current magnetometer.
The TEKZIPARK sensor with integrated RADAR technology along with the built-in beacon scanning capability enable both Private and Commercial Businesses to reduce CO2 Emissions, the time spent searching for parking and also give back the critically needed reserved/restricted parking spots (ambulance, disabled, taxis, loading and unloading, recharging electric vehicles etc.) to the motorists who need it most.
Reap the Benefits
- Uses low-power pulse coherent radar to detect occupancy
- Radar is used as the primary means of detection
- Magnetometer sensor is the secondary method of occupancy detection
- Battery life for RC4/RC2 for 14 parking events per day : 9 years
- Battery life for RC1 for 14 parking events per day : 8 years
How RADAR detection works
- The sensor radiates an electromagnetic wave at 60GHz and measures the amplitude of the reflected signal.
- If a vehicle is on top of the sensor, the reflected amplitude is significant.
- If no vehicle is on top, the reflected amplitude is zero or minimal.